Creative Play workshops are designed to inspire, inform, and empower women and girls. Words + colors guide the process. Happy chatter or quiet reflection gives us each space. The choice is always yours during events.
- For women (18 and over), ‘tween and teen girls
- Uncomplicated mixed-media art + fun wordplay help us create a custom project, unique to you
- Local venues provided by community partners
- No copy-cat art in our workshops! After instruction, guests choose materials, techniques, and tools to make a custom project
- Guided instruction + shared supplies/tools + individual supplies
- Seating limited to 12 guests – to keep workshops friendly and cozy
- NEW/Spring 2020: Online events offer connection with protection
Ready to join us? Watch for workshop dates and details below. STATUS: You will see a link to register when seats are available.
Workshop: Figuring out Faces
What do you see when you look at a face? In this workshop, we will learn the basics of making faces using a variety of mixed-media materials including magazine images, paints, pastels, collage papers, pens, pencils, and words.
- Date: TBD
- Status: WATCH FOR REGISTRATION LINK