Creative workshops are designed to encourage and support adults to have fun as they explore, discover, and grow. Who knows? We might even find personal and professional success through all this creativity! We’ll use words + colors to guide the process. Let’s have fun while discovering (or rediscovering) our unique creativity!
- RobinLK Studios events are for the ‘grown-up crowd’ (18 and over)
- Tween, Older Teen, and Family (tween/older teen + parent) events may be offered; watch for announcements
- Each workshop includes uncomplicated mixed-media art + fun wordplay to create a custom project, unique to you
- Workshops are provided in local venues by our community partners
- No copy-cat art in our workshops! After instruction, participants choose the materials, techniques, and tools to make a custom project.
- Each workshop includes hands-on, guided instruction + shared supplies/tools + individual supplies
- Workshops are limited to 12 guests – to ensure side-by-side learning and support
Ready to join us?
Watch for workshop dates and details below.
-> Status: You will see a link to register when seats are available.
Colors, Calendars & Coffee: a Mixed-Media Morning for the ‘Grown-up Crowd’
Happy New Year! Let’s kick off 2020 ‘old-school style’ as we create colorful (paper) calendars perfect for your office, classroom, kitchen, or creative space.
In this workshop, you will receive:
- Guided instruction as you learn to use bits of color and personal mark-making to represent the ‘bits and quirks’ of your life
- Guided coaching to help you set goals, make plans and find your focus for the year ahead
- 12 months of blank calendars on premium paper + room for notes
- a variety of shared paints, tapes, and inks to choose from as you create your one-of-a-kind, it’s-all-about-you calendar
- 3 hours to relax, laugh, make new friends, enjoy coffee, set goals, and make plans on your new ‘old-school’ calendar
- a special New Year’s gift (my Thank You for helping RobinLK Studios welcome 2020!)
In this workshop, we will:
- Talk goals (personal? professional? both?) for 2020
- Make plans for 2020
- Decide on a ‘focus’ word or phrase for 2020
By the end of our workshop, you will have:
– 12 places to set goals
– 53 opportunities to make a difference
– 365 reasons to smile
…. and one focus word or phrase that will become your mantra for the year.
You will enjoy uncomplicated instruction, plenty of time to paint, ink, doodle, sip, and laugh – all with support and friends, new and old.
- Date: Saturday, January 11, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Location: Canon Coffee ~ Apopka, Florida
- Status: Registration is Open – see below
Please note: RobinLK Studios offers workshops and retreats to nurture personal and professional growth and success in grown-ups, teens, and tweens through creative learning. We welcome 18+ to our ‘grown-up’ workshops and retreats.
Please watch event announcements for tweens and teens workshop dates. “Mom and Me” events for parents/tweens & beyond may also be offered. Family time = fun memories!
"Colors, Calendars, (Coaching) and Coffee" is a mixed-media art + coaching workshop that offers uncomplicated creativity + kick-in-the-pants coaching. No skills or experience needed. * * * TO REGISTER: Click on a tab below or mail a check in time for the Jan 8 deadline . * * * * * Mail checks payable to "RobinLK Studios" to: P.O. Box 2761 Apopka, FL 32704 * * * CHECKS: Checks are gladly accepted, but must reach our PO box by 5 PM Wed, Jan 8 to reserve seats. Please include your name and any guests you're paying for on the check. * * * CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS: If you must cancel, refunds will be issued up to 24 hours before the workshop (9 AM Fri, Jan 10, 2020). **** Within 24 hours of the workshop, your payment will be applied to a future event.