Creative Play workshops are designed to inspire, empower, and educate women and girls as we explore, discover, and grow. We’ll use words + colors to guide the process and jump into chatty fun or quiet reflection… the choice is always yours during our time together.
- For ‘grown-up girls’ (18 and over), tween and teen girls
- Family (tween/older teen + parent) events occasionally offered; watch for announcements
- Each workshop includes uncomplicated mixed-media art + fun wordplay to create a custom project, unique to you
- Workshops take place in local venues provided by community partners
- No copy-cat art in our workshops! After instruction, participants choose the materials, techniques, and tools to make a custom project.
- Each workshop includes hands-on, guided instruction + shared supplies/tools + individual supplies
- Workshops are limited to 12 guests – to ensure guidance and support
Ready to join us? Watch for workshop dates and details below. STATUS: You will see a link to register when seats are available.
Workshop: Figuring out Faces
What do you see when you look at a face? In this workshop, we will learn the basics of making faces using a variety of mixed-media materials including magazine images, paints, pastels, collage papers, pens, pencils, and words.
- Date: TBD
- Location: Apopka, Florida
- Status: WATCH FOR REGISTRATION LINK
Colors, Calendars & Coffee: a Mixed-Media Morning for the ‘Grown-up Crowd’
Happy New Year! Let’s kick off 2020 ‘old-school style’ as we create colorful (paper) calendars perfect for your office, classroom, kitchen, or creative space.
In this workshop, you will receive:
- Guided instruction as you learn to use bits of color and personal mark-making to represent the ‘bits and quirks’ of your life
- Guided coaching to help you set goals, make plans and find your focus for the year ahead
- 12 months of blank calendars on premium paper + room for notes
- a variety of shared paints, tapes, and inks to choose from as you create your one-of-a-kind, it’s-all-about-you calendar
- 3 hours to relax, laugh, make new friends, enjoy coffee, set goals, and make plans on your new ‘old-school’ calendar
- a special New Year’s gift (my Thank You for helping RobinLK Studios welcome 2020!)
In this workshop, we will:
- Talk goals (personal? professional? both?) for 2020
- Make plans for 2020
- Decide on a ‘focus’ word or phrase for 2020
By the end of our workshop, you will have:
– 12 places to set goals
– 53 opportunities to make a difference
– 365 reasons to smile
…. and one focus word or phrase that will become your mantra for the year.
You will enjoy uncomplicated instruction, plenty of time to paint, ink, doodle, sip, and laugh – all with support and friends, new and old.
- Date: Saturday, January 11, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Location: Canon Coffee ~ Apopka, Florida
- Status: Closed – This event has passed. Please watch for upcoming events on my social media feeds @RobinLKStudios
Please note: RobinLK Studios offers workshops and retreats to nurture personal and professional growth and success in grown-ups, teens, and tweens through creative learning. We welcome 18+ to our ‘grown-up’ workshops and retreats.
Please watch event announcements for tweens and teens workshop dates. “Mom and Me” events for parents/tweens & beyond may also be offered. Family time = fun memories!