Creative workshops are designed to encourage and support adults as they explore, discover, and grow toward personal and professional success. We use words + colors to guide the process. Let’s have fun while discovering (or rediscovering) our unique creativity!
- RobinLK Studios events are for the ‘grown-up crowd’ (18 and over)
- Tween, Older Teen, and Family (tween/older teen + parent) events may be offered; watch for announcements
- Each workshop includes uncomplicated mixed-media art + fun wordplay to create a custom project, unique to you
- Workshops are provided in local venues by our community partners
- No copy-cat art in our workshops! After instruction, participants choose the materials, techniques, and tools to make a custom project.
- Each workshop includes hands-on, guided instruction + shared supplies/tools + individual supplies
- Workshops are limited to 12 guests – to ensure side-by-side learning and support
Ready to join us? Watch for workshop dates and details below.
-> Status: You will see a link to register when seats are available.
Workshop Project: Color, Calendars & Coffee
Happy New Year! Let’s kick off 2020 ‘old-school style’ as we create colorful (paper) calendars perfect for your office, classroom, kitchen, or creative space. *Personal story: I make two each year – one for my daytime office and one for my home studio. I love that I can write on the paper and enjoy the colors and marks.
In this workshop, you will receive:
- 3 hours of instruction and guidance as you learn to use bits of color and personal marks to represent the ‘bits and quirks’ of your life
- 12 months of blank calendars from my favorite calendar source
- a variety of shared paints, tapes, and inks to choose from as you create your one-of-a-kind, it’s-all-about-you calendar
- 3 hours of uninterrupted time to relax, laugh, make new friends, enjoy coffee, and maybe plan a few things on your new ‘old-school’ calendar
- a special New Year gift
Please note: RobinLK Studios offers workshops and retreats to nurture personal and professional success in grown-ups by encouraging creativity and playfulness. Why should our children have all the fun in art class? We welcome 18+ to our workshops and retreats and welcome tweens and older teens to workshop dates planned just for them. “Mom and Me” events for parents/tweens & beyond may also be offered. Family time = fun memories!
- Date: Saturday, January 11, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Location: Canon Coffee ~ Apopka, Florida
- Status: Registration is Open – see below
"Color, Calendars, and Coffee" is a mixed-media art workshop that offers 'uncomplicated art' and plenty of fun. No skills or experience needed. * * * To register, click on a tab below. If you prefer PayPal, click on it and you will be redirected to log in to your PayPal account. * * * If you prefer not to use PayPal, no problem! Click on an icon below the PayPal tab. No need to create a PayPal account - register as a PayPal Guest. * * * Prefer to pay by check? That works, too! Please mail your check made out to "RobinLK Studios" to: P.O. Box 2761 Apopka, FL 32704 * * * Note: Personal checks must reach our PO box by 5 PM Wed, Jan 8 to reserve seats. Please include your name and any guests you're paying for on the check. * * * RobinLK Studios is proud to support neighbors in need. Your workshop registration includes $5.00 toward the registration of a future workshop guest. Thank you for giving back to our friends and neighbors. Your generosity and support are most appreciated! * * * If you must cancel, refunds will be issued up to 24 hours before the workshop. Within 24 hours of the workshop, your payment will be applied to a future event.