RobinLK.com

all about the process: exploring life + learning + creative curiosity

One of my former high school students tagged me in a back-to-school video worth a click. Thought I’d share it today – for a little chuckle, indeed.

If you aren’t a parent (yet or ever), just watch the parents around you at the grocery store.  You’ll begin to notice how parents feel about the time-honored tradition of back-to-school preparation and that coveted First Day of School …..   (If you listen carefully that day, you’ll probably hear a collective cheer in your neighborhood.)  😉

Have a great rest of your Sunday!

🙂

8 thoughts on “Sunday Funnies… {Back-to-School Edition}

1. Carrie Rubin says:

This is so cute! I can relate. Only thing is this year it’s different, because although I’m ready for my teens to be back in school, one’s headed to college next week so it’s bittersweet. A return to a regular schedule will be nice, but one less face at the dinner table won’t be. 🙁

2. RobinLK says:

Carrie,
    I thought of you as I was uploading this video to the blog today…. remembering you had one bird out of the nest. 🙂 Hang in there!

3. Carrie Rubin says:

Thank you. I’m trying to. 🙂

4. RobinLK says:

My friends tell me the first year is the toughest…. it gets ‘slightly’ easier after that, though I sure see LOTS of college kiddo pics on FB… well past that first year. lol

5. Carrie Rubin says:

He’ll only be 45 minutes away, so that helps.

6. RobinLK says:

Phew! 🙂

7. I am READY to send Jemma and Lani to school, and I am ready to meet my new kids (all 150 of them!!) and see my old ones from last year! Super excited!!!!!! Jemma’s going into Kindergarten!!!!!!

8. RobinLK says:

Alex, I’m so excited for you – a new chapter starting! Jenna in K & Year #2 in the classroom…. fantastic. You’ve been on my mind a lot lately. Packed a few boxes of goodies (books & school shirts, etc…) for you.